Blizzard has launched pre-orders for “World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition” through its online store. The Collector’s is available to order in North America, but has already sold out its first batch. The Collector’s edition is being launched in celebration of the games 15th anniversary and will include many goodies for true fans for $99.99 — it is currently sold out, but will likely be back in stock soon. Shipping is scheduled to start on October 8 alongside the game’s milestone anniversary.
The World of Warcraft Anniversary Collector’s Edition comes with the following content according to the developer.
- Ragnaros statue: Behold Ragnaros, he who was ancient when this world was young! Bow, mortals, before this 10-inch immortalization of the Firelord himself.
- Onyxia pin: Add to your pin collection and adorn your home with the head of Onyxia, Broodmother of the Black Dragonflight.
- Map mouse pad: Gaze upon the realms your character has explored these past 15 years while you prepare for the next adventure.
- Art: Reach into Azeroth’s vivid past with this selection of frameable fine art prints.
- Game time: Return to Azeroth with 30 days of game time to aid you on your next adventure.
- Mounts: Take to the skies with these sculpted beasts.
- Stormtalon: This item is for Alliance characters in the recent build of World of Warcraft.
- Thunderwing: The Thunderwing is for Horde characters in the latest build of World of Warcraft
Are you interested in the World of Warcraft Anniversary Collector’s Edition? Let me know below and make sure to check back often for all your Collector’s Edition News. Happy Gaming My Friends!